The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, preferred pronoun, date of birth, gender , username or similar identifier, title.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers, as well as details of any additional persons for whom copy correspondence is required.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us, as well as details of your insurance if your property remains at your own risk and details of the property to which our services relate (as well as the nature of these services)
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes (your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses).
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services (including the data obtained from cookies, web logs and other similar technologies that monitor the use of the Site).
- Marketing and Communications Preferences Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- providing you with the information or services you have asked for
- sending you communications with your consent that may be of interest, including marketing information about our services and activities
- when necessary, for carrying out your obligations under any contract between us
- seeking your views on the services or activities we carry on, so that we can make improvements
- maintaining our organisational records and ensuring we know how you prefer to be contacted
- analysing the operation of the Site and analysing your website behaviour to improve the Site and its usefulness
- processing job applications
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Support@yaudience.com
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our webservers.
We keep the information specified above for a minimum of 1 year or longer if legal obligations require. We will then dispose your information by deleting it.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk